If you’ve thought about starting your own online business then you’ve probably looked into becoming an Amazon FBA seller. It’s one of the most popular business ideas out there right now and plenty of people are giving it a try.
There are several steps involved in starting your own Amazon business, but luckily there are tools available that make it a little easier. One of the most popular providers of these tools is AMZScout. They specialize in helping sellers identify profitable products to sell on the platform.
So, are these tools worth the cost and can they really help you? We answer those questions and more in this review.
What is AMZScout and Who is it For?
You may be wondering why you need a special tool to help you find products to sell on Amazon. The company sells pretty much everything, so there are plenty of options to choose from. But just because you can sell something doesn’t mean you should sell it.
In order to be successful on Amazon, you need to identify products that have high monthly sales, good profit margins, and relatively low competition. AMZScout’s wide range of tools allows you to identify items that have all of these traits.
Their tools are geared towards new and existing Amazon sellers and allow you to search for products, estimate sales, predict the costs involved in selling, and more.
As we’ve already mentioned, AMZScout offers a number of different tools to assist Amazon sellers. You can purchase them separately or all together as part of their New Amazon Seller’s Bundle.
Here’s an overview of each of their key tools:
- Web App: Search Amazon’s entire product catalog using 44 different filters including monthly sales, category, size, weight, reviews, and more.
- Pro Extension: View information on any Amazon product, such as sales, average price, reviews, and historical trends, just to name a few. You can analyze individual products or entire niches.
- FBA Calculator: Determine a product’s costs and profit margins to see if worth to sell. This tool is free and can be installed here if you want to give it a try.
- Sales Estimator: Estimate the monthly sales for any Amazon product by using the item’s sales rank.
- Keyword Tracker: Find high-traffic keywords that are related to your products so you can incorporate them into your listing and use them for your PPC ads.
Features and Benefits
So, AMZScout gives you a number of ways to research products. But what exactly are the benefits and do they really help you find profitable products?
Here’s how AMZScout can help you:
1. Product Ideas: Between the Web App and Pro Extension, you will be able to quickly come up with new product ideas for your business. Search for products that meet your criteria using the Web App and then analyze them with the Pro Extension to see if they’re profitable.
2. Analyze Products and Niches: The Pro Extension includes a Product Score for each item, based on demand and competition. The higher the score the more profitable the product will be. They also have a Niche Score so you can analyze an entire segment to see if it’s worth it to sell in.
3. Keyword Research: Simply search for your product to see dozens of related keywords. This saves valuable time and ensures you’re always targeting the right keywords with your PPC campaigns.
4. Estimate Costs: There’s a cost to selling any product, including the price you pay to the supplier and Amazon’s commissions. With AMZScout, you can estimate these costs for any product to ensure you’ll be left with a profit after you sell it.
How Much Does it Cost?
As mentioned earlier, you can purchase each tool separately, or you can bundle them for additional savings.
Here’s how the costs break down:
New Amazon Seller’s Bundle
- Monthly Subscription: $48.87 per month
- Annual Subscription: $24.90 per month (or $299 billed annually)
AMZScout Pro Extension
- Free Trial: 15 uses
- Monthly Subscription: $44.99 per month
- Annual Subscription: $14.9 per month (or $179 billed annually)
- Lifetime Subscription: $299
AMZScout Web App
- Free Trial: One week
- Basic Plan: $29.99 per month (monthly plan) or $15.99 per month (annual plan)
- Start Plan: $39.99 per month (monthly plan) or $20.99 per month (annual plan)
- Business Plan: $59.99 per month (monthly plan) or $29.99 per month (annual plan)
For the basic plan, it will allow you to add 20 products in the Product Tracker. For the Start Plan, you can add 40 products in total. You can add 80 products to the Business Plan.
PROS AND CONS
AMZScout has quickly become a leader amongst Amazon product research tools.
They certainly do offer sellers a number of ways to find profitable products. If you’re at all unsure about them try some of their free tools, or take advantage of the free trials, and see if they’re a good fit for your business.
- 7 Best Online Business Ideas: What’s Best to Start? (2021) - September 7, 2021
- Recession Profit Secrets Review | Scam or Legit Course? - July 20, 2021
- How to Make Money With Shopify - May 26, 2021