Hey Drew here for an other affiliate marketing course review. This time we review ODI Production's Passive Income Lifestyle.
Is this something you should invest in or not?
You may have heard of this guy before from his Youtube channel.
He also has a course that came out before this one and you can check out my Affiliate Marketing Champ Review here.
If you read my review, you probably found that I wasn't at all impressed with it. It was overpriced and was mostly theory. Practical examples lacked and there wasn't much content.
Passive Income Lifestyle addresses this with double the content and weekly live coaching - not done in his previous course. This course costs $1997 and that's with the 50% discount. Normally it's 4grand but I doubt he ever sold a single copy at that price. It's just a scarcity tactic played here, common with a lot of marketers.
He markets it as a mentorship program and has been working on it for 1 year before releasing it in November, 2018.
Passive Income Lifestyle Course Content
The course is an 8 week program which includes 8 weeks of HD content. You'll also get weekly video livestream calls with ODI once a week. These are recorded for viewing later.
There's a private community forum you can join and access to a product/niche research tool software which is updated weekly to help you find a niche and/or products to promote.
Module 1: Welcome to the Passive Income Lifestyle
In this module ODI welcomes you to the course and tells you how everything is structured. It's an 8 week program and videos unlock after each week. Here's what is included in Module 1:
- Lesson 1 - Welcome
- Lesson 2 - Support & Livestream
- Lesson 3 - Website Tour
- Lesson 4 - Private Community Forum
- Lesson 5 - Course Overview
- Lesson 6 - Structure of the program
- Lesson 7 - My story
- Lesson 8 - Intro to passive income
- Lesson 9 - The methods of affiliate marketing
- Lesson 10 - The roadmap to your business
10 Videos of not much to learn here. Maybe if you're a newbie you might learn something but people that know a little somethin somethin about affiliate marketing will be bored. Sigh.
Module 2 - Mindset, Motivation and Productivity
- Lesson 1 - Why mindset is important
- Lesson 2 - Trading time for money
- Lesson 3 - Shiny Object Syndrome
- Lesson 4 - Commiting to Passive income and disclosure
- Lesson 5 - Goal Setting
- Lesson 6 - Dream Lifestyle Calculator
- Lesson 7 - Goal setting activity
- Lesson 8 - Miracle morning intro
- Lesson 9 - Gratefulness
- Lesson 10 - Breathing exercises
- 11 - reading , 12 - journaling, 13 - Affirmations, Diet tips, One thing for the day, Productivity hacks, no distractions, prioritizing. etc. 36 videos in total 😐
As you can see I was getting tired of listing these lessons all separate. If i just glanced at this module without knowing what it was, I would think it was a Tony Robbins course. I mean, what is this?
Sure, mindset is important but 1 video will do - not tons of videos packed into an entire module. Aren't we here to learn affiliate marketing? I suppose if you like this stuff sure. I just think this is "filler."
Module 3 - Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing
There are just 5 videos in this section, I guess affiliate marketing is not as exciting as mindset lol. Tony Robbins would be proud!
- Lesson 1 - Intro
- Lesson 2 - How affiliate marketing works (3 modules in and we are still talking about this?)
- Lesson 3 - Why affiliate marketing is the best online business opportunity - more theory here.
- Lesson 4 - Real world examples of successful affiliate marketing businesses. - spoiler alert - you can find these anywhere.
- Lesson 5 - Passive income lifestyle examples - cites sites like Pat Flynn - everyone talks about this guy, nothing new.
The videos in this section range from a few minutes to just over an hour. It's all theory once again, but perhaps you might get some inspiration. There is no practical "hands on" lessons here.
Module 4 - Creating Your First Passive Income Business
In Module 4, this is where ODI finally gets down to the nitty gritty. This is where he lays out the 11 step gameplan to create your own passive income business. You are expected to sell & promote your very own high end affiliate offer.
- Lesson 1 - Overview
- Lesson 2 - The "ODI" method revealed
- 3 - The Odi method
- 4 - Choosing your niche
- 5 - Join an Affiliate program
- 6 - Choosing a platform
- 7 - Product reseach
- 8 - Keword reseach
- 9 - Content creation
- 10 - SEO
- 11 - Collecting emails
- 12 - Using paid traffic
- 13 - Email Marketing
- 14 - Retargeting
- 15 - Promoting your first product
All the above is pretty much basic stuff and most of it can be found online for free. Nothing really stands out as being a breakthough but newbies may benefit from this section.
Module 5 - Niche Authority Website Method
In this module you will learn how to implement the right method for you based on the teachings in module 4.
- Lesson 1 - Overview
- Lesson 2 - Introduction to niche authority websites
- Lesson 3 - Personal case study #1 Overview
- Lesson 4 - Personal case study #1
- Lesson 5 - Personal case study #2 overview
- Lesson 6 - Personal case study #2
- Lesson 7 - Niche Authority website tutorial
He goes over 2 case studies in detail that made him money. This should serve as inspiration only - don't go and copy what he did since I am sure many of his students will try to do the same.
Module 6 - The Perpetual Sales Funnel Method
In this module Odi shares his second method of building a passive income. He claims to have developed this method by himself and did testing for 6 months before sharing it. He calls this the "Perpetual Sales Funnel". He breaks down how he sold 1 product that made him around 20K per month.
- Lesson 1 - Perpetual Sales Funnel overview
- Lesson 2 - Perpetual sales funnel method
- Lesson 3 - Myth - you need a following to get results
- Lesson 4 - Perpetual sales funnel case study
Module 7 - The Personal Brand Method
In this module Odi shares a 3rd method for creating a passive income business. He does this through personal branding. If you don't want to put yourself in the spotlight, then perhaps this module should just be skipped. However if you would like to become (or at least try) an internet celeb then you might get something out of this module.
Lessons include the personal brand method, best platform for personal branding & top tips for personal branding & how to create your first Youtube video.
Module 8 - The Landing Page Method & Traffic + Scaling Up
In this module Odi shares his last method (fourth) on how to generate passive income. He also talks about multiple ways how he gets traffic to your website and how to scale up from zero to $10,000 a month or more (hypothetical of course)
- Lesson 1 - Week 8 Overview
- Lesson 2- The landing page method
- Lesson 3 - How to install the Facebook pixel
- Lesson 4 - How to create a Facebook/Instagram ad
- Lesson 5 - How to create a Google/Youtube ad
- Lesson 6 - When to expand your business
- Lesson 7 - Taxes & legal
Once a week Odi will have a livestream where members can jump on and even ask to have their site/video reviewed by Odi. This is pretty good considering a lot of other internet marketing guru's won't do this. The replays are recorded so you can view the ones dating back from Dec 2, 2018.
There's no Facebook group for this course but there is a forum. Here you can interact with other members, post results and see results from other members.
This is simply a database of affiliate programs available. This can give you some ideas what to promote, but I would suggest if you are just starting out, that you focus on something you are interested in. Just make sure there's an affiliate program for that.
There's a 30 day money back guarantee with this course. Please keep in mind that you won't get the whole course delivered unlocked, so you'd have to decide by the end of week 4 if you want to keep it or not.
Final Thoughts of Passive Income Lifestyle
It's definitely better than his first course but I do see a lot of similarities. Like the old one, there's a lot of theory and hypothetical projections on how much you can make. The live coaching is cool, and I think this is the reason for the high price tag.
If he didnt offer it, i'm sure he'd be selling this course for a lot less because it's just not worth 2K based on the content.
So if you like the idea of live calls with Odi, by all means get the course if you can afford it.
For me, i'd much rather you invest just $197 in Savage Affiliates, which is probably the best affiliate marketing course out right now - especiallyh for beginners.
If you've heard of Odi, you probably heard of Franklin Hatchett from Youtube.
His products in my opinion are superior and the clear winner between these two. I've done affiliate marketing for a long time now and even learned quite a bit from his teaching. His strategies have helped me earn more money. It's not just about price. It's the content.
Savage Affiliates has much more. And he doesnt have this mindset crap, at least he doesnt dedicate a whole module to it.
I don't want to have to sell you on Savage Affiliates here, just go ahead and click here to check out my Savage Affiliates review and see for yourself.
I think it will be clear to you which one of these is the winner.
Affiliate Evolution Review: ODI Productions 3rd Course out Now
Odi Productions has got a new course out called Affiliate Evolution. I'll be reviewing this shortly to see how this compares to his previous courses.
UPDATE! It's done - check out my review on Affiliate Evolution here
- What is Content Marketing? A Step by Step Guide for 2022 - June 16, 2022
- 10 Simple Video Editing Tips You Need to Master - June 13, 2022
- How to Write a Blog Post in 13 Easy Steps – Ultimate Guide 2022 - June 9, 2022