Welcome to my honest Clickfunnels review. Everyone is talking about Clickfunnels these days. I started using it a while back and to be honest at first it was really confusing. If you are one to like easy and fast solutions and have little patience, I can honestly tell you that Clickfunnels is probably not for you.
There is a pretty big learning curve and if you’re not willing to put in the time then it may not be for you. However, if you are willing to learn, you can do something pretty amazing with this program.
What ClickFunnels Promises You Can Do
You have probably seen the promotional video on clickfunnels where they walk you through a funnel setup. Looks easy doesn’t it. Sure it is, once you get a grasp of how it works. The product will help you set up a full fledged sales funnel simply by clicking a button – at least that’s how it marketed but this is really not the case. As I mentioned above, there is a bit of a learning curve.
Sales funnels are very important these days as people really need to be sold on a product before they actually buy it. This is where Clickfunnels does a great job to help you take your customer from a skeptic to a believer and ultimately a buyer.
Main Features of Clickfunnels
- Pages can be set up fairly quick. These include pages for upsell and cross sells. Thank you pages as well
- Automated emails can also be set up within clickfunnels
- Membership sites – I used this feature to set up a membership site and I found this to be the easiest. It was very easy to set up, maintain and manage.
- A/B split testing. Clickfunnels makes it easy to split test almost any part of your funnel
- Paypal and Stripe integrations. No funnel is complete without capturing sales. They make it easy to incorporate sales through these two payment processors.
- Analytics. Clickfunnels has a very intuitive interface to get all your performance analytics. This information will help you grow your business.
What’s it Good For?
If you are the type that doesn’t know anything about code (or does but doesn’t feel like messing with it) and want a solution from just a single platform then Clickfunnels is really good for this.
Although Clickfunnels is not cheap, it does save you money in other tools that you might need without having clickfunnels. Sales funnels can be set up in minutes, you can also create an affiliate program for you business if you wish.
The automation is the best part where you simply set up your marketing and this all kicks in on the backend once you have leads coming in.
Probably the best feature of clickfunnels is that it is truly a one-stop-shop solution for your marketing needs. If you don’t want to work with a bunch of different platforms to get your business to come together, then Clickfunnels is your best bet.
Drag and Drop Builder
This feature is great for those that like to visualize your product on the backend, see what it will look like on the front end. What I mean by this is that with code you would only see a bunch of text while building your page/site and only see the finished product once it’s uploaded and live.
Here, you can build your page by simply dragging and dropping images, text and more elements and that is exactly what it will end up looking like for the finished product. Really handy!
If you are looking for a one-place solution to market your business, clickfunnels is a great product. However the downside is that it can get expensive. It starts at $97 a month. If you factor in other tools you might need though, it almost makes sense. Clickfunnels does eliminate other tools that you would normally need to run your marketing efforts.
You will need to get a third party email program though. I have a few suggestions on my email marketing page.
Get your FREE TRIAL on Clickfunnels right now!
Looking for a Clickfunnels alternative maybe? Check out my alternatives to Clickfunnels article to see if you can get a different solution and save some money.
- Print on Demand vs. Dropshipping: Which eCommerce Model is Right for You? - October 31, 2023
- 5 Best YouTube Automation Courses: Learn How to Start a YouTube Automation Channel - October 16, 2023
- YouTube Automation Explained – Everything You Need to Know - October 6, 2023