Welcome to my best dropshipping course review for 2022. The market size of Dropshipping globally was valued at 102.2 billion USD in 2018 and is expected to reach a compounded annual growth rate of 28.8% from 2019 through 2025 according to Grand View Research.
Do you want to start your own dropshipping business but don’t know how? You should never start an online store without a good quality, up-to-date course to push you in the right direction.
To make this easy, I have listed 7 of the best dropshipping courses that will give you the best chance to start your online business. There are many courses to choose from, but so many are a waste of time and money. That’s why I want to make sure you get the best bang for your buck.
Why trust my review?
- I run my own dropshipping store so I know what works and what doesn’t
- I’ve bought many of the popular dropship training courses myself
- I don’t recommend a course that clearly isn’t worth it
- I’ve had many people thanking me for their success through my reviews
In this review I have ranked and reviewed the best dropshipping courses based on:
- Reputation/experience of the instructor
- Student results
- Course content
I’ll also rank them based on features. price list pros and cons and more.
Let’s dive right in!
What is the Best Dropshipping Course?
All dropshipping courses are not created alike. Before you buy any course, it’s important to understand the type of dropshipping business you’d like to do first. For example, some focus on high ticket dropshipping while others focus mainly on inexpensive novelty-type items.
Since Shopify is the best platform for dropshipping, the courses below all focus on using that as the platform of choice.
Having said that, here are my picks for the best dropshipping courses of 2022.
- eCommerce Accelerator
- eCom Elites
- Salehoo Dropshipping on Shopify
- Sell The Trend Free Dropship Course
- Product Winner Blueprint
- Ecom Success Academy
- Dropship Lifestyle
Best Dropshipping to Wholesale Course
eCommerce Accelerator is a brand new course that was just launched. This course is quite a bit different from the traditional dropshipping method that doesn’t seem to be sustainable anymore in the current market.
With eCommerce Accelerator, first, you learn how to find winning products using dropshipping, then move into wholesaling and selling those products that are proven.
It’s about time a dropshipping course taught this new model which I think is the way forward.
What’s Included in eCommerce Accelerator?
There are a total of eight training modules. You’ll learn everything from setting up your store to testing different products and then moving to a wholesale model. And yes, that means very quick delivery times for your customers which was a pain point with the regular dropshipping model with products that came from China.
You’ll also get:
- Access to a tool that provides contacts for suppliers.
- Access to research tools to let you know which tools are trending.
- $100 Google Ads credit
- Profit margin calculator
- Influencer outreach template
- A guide to Shopify ads & more
Who is eCommerce Accelerator For?
This course is for those that are serious about starting a real eCommerce business instead of just trying to make a quick buck from dropshipping cheap products from China.
The course is fairly priced at $267 or 3 monthly payments of $89. You’re also protected with a 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee.
2. eCom Elites
Best Dropshipping Course for Beginners on a Budget. $197-$297 One-Time Fee
Ecom Elites is best designed for beginners. You’ll learn how to create your own Shopify dropshipping business from scratch without any prior experience or knowledge of how to build a website.
The focus is on low-cost items where you are taught how to source products from hundreds of different dropship suppliers.
eCom Elites was created by Youtuber Franklin Hatchett. He’s one of the first guys to introduce dropshipping on Youtube and has launched many successful Shopify dropshipping stores himself.
The course has over 200 videos of easy-to-understand training. There are two levels to choose from – the Standard version and the Ultimate version.
eCom Elites Standard
The standard version of eCom Elites includes full training on how to set up a website on Shopify. You don’t need to know any code or HTML. You will have traffic training in not just Facebook advertising but Instagram as well. You will also learn how to set up an email marketing campaign.
Also taught is how to rank your online store on Google via SEO which is very rarely taught in other dropshipping courses. On top of this, you will learn how to set up a chatbot on your store to automate a lot of your customer inquiries for you.
eCom Elites Ultimate
The Ultimate version of eCom Elites includes everything above in the standard version. However, the extras include a module on how to set up Sales Funnels where you even get a done-for-you funnel that you can replicate to make your own. Franklin claims to have made 7-figures with this funnel that you can use in your own ecommerce business. You will also learn how to set up Google Shopping ads,
Both versions come with weekly Q&A training sessions, a private Facebook Group, and free updates.
So which one do you choose?
You can do perfectly fine with the Standard version but if you really want to up your game I’d suggest going with Ultimate. Online stores compete with each other to great lengths, so wouldn’t you want all the strategies at your disposal to succeed? That’s how I see it.
eCom Elites Pricing
- eCom Elites Standard ($197): One-time fee
- eCom Elites Ultimate ($297): One-time fee
With either purchase, you are protected by a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Plenty of student success stories
- Regularly updated
- Inexpensive – one-time payment & no monthly fees
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support included & an active Facebook community
- Lot’s of different methods to get traffic to your store, not just one or two like with other programs
- Created by well-respected internet marketer and drop shipper Franklin Hatchett (he does this stuff, not just teaches)
- Video format only, no supplementary text
- SEO module could be a little more extensive
Of all the dropshipping courses I have bought and reviewed, eCom Elites is the clear winner on this list.
This is because it’s inexpensive, has a reputable coach (Franklin Hatchett), has detailed training videos, and fully prepares you to start and scale your own dropshipping store.
I bought the course myself a few years ago and since then it has gone through quite a few updates. You get updates for free and do not have to pay for the next version.
There are many student success stories from students making a few thousand to 100K a month from Franklin’s teaching. Of course, individual results will vary but this just proves his methods work. You can see more testimonials and also a more detailed look at the course in my eCom Elites review.
Salehoo Dropship comes from the folks at Salehoo who specialize in matching up dropshippers with suppliers.
The course is taught by Sarah Li, who has produced several 7-figure dropshipping stores. Salehoo Dropshipping on Shopify is part of their “Salehoo Educate” offering. If you buy the course, you don’t get access to the Salehoo Directory or Salehoo Dropship. These are separate products.
💰 Price: $47 (one-time fee)
💻 Course Length: 21 Hours
⚙️ Total Modules: 7
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: Yes
This is one of the cheapest dropshipping courses out there that’s actually decent. I’ve seen dropshipping courses this cheap that are pretty bad and taught by unknowns just looking to make a buck.
Since this course is taught by someone that has been very successful with dropshipping, it’s going to give you an advantage.
It’s perfect for beginners with little fluff and straight-to-the-point training. You could apply it to other eCommerce platforms, but it’s geared towards Shopify users.
- It’s cheap! Only $47
- Includes not only Facebook training but Google ads and influencer training
- Includes trending product ideas and niches to use
- Great for beginners
- Taught by a 7-figure store owner and backed by Salehoo
- No SEO training
- No Email marketing training
If you’re new to dropshipping, this is an excellent entry-level course. It’s risk-free to join because it comes with Salehoo’s money back, no questions asked guarantee. Salehoo has a lot of interest in seeing that you succeed with this course.
Their goal is to get you to also subscribe to their Salehoo Dropship! product as well, so you know they are going to put out a good course.
The Sell The Trend Dropship Course is actually free. Well, sorta. You get it free with your subscription to Sell The Trend which costs $39.97 a month.
Sell The Trend is a tool that helps you find winning products for your dropshipping store. They included the course for free because your success depends on their success. The idea is that if you have a successful store, you’ll keep your monthly subscription to keep finding winning product after winning product.
💰 Price: $0 (Free with your STT subscription)
💻 Course Length: 21 Hours
⚙️ Total Modules: 10
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: N/A
There are 10 modules in this course. Topics include setting up your store on Shopify, finding and adding products, Facebook and Influencer marketing, FB ads creation, recommended apps, and more.
- Free with your Sell The Trend Subscription
- Great for beginners
- Includes Facebook and Influencer marketing
- Mindset training is very motivational
- You can get a free trial to check out the course first
- Facebook training is pretty basic but good enough
- Training with products from AliExpress only
With this free course, new drop shippers will experience a win-win. This is because they get free training and access to the Sell The Trend tool. For more information on the tool, do check out my separate Sell The Trend review.
Best Dropshipping Course for Those Wanting to Scale an Existing Store (not for beginners) $297
Product Winner Blueprint does not appear to be available anymore. The page is up, but the course is not accessible. I will remove it from this list once I get confirmation.
If you have an ecom store already or at least know how to set it up properly without needing a course to walk you through all that stuff, Product Winner Blueprint could be for you.
It was created by Tristan Broughton who is a Youtuber and also owns his own dropshipping business. Its core focus is finding a winning product and then to scale it for even more sales. It’s a great course with some new methods I haven’t seen and really drills down product finding and converting. It has 10 modules and training is done in video format.
This course differs from eCom Elites because it will not teach you how to set up a store. It’s understood that you already have an active store and want to focus more on scaling new or existing product sales. So if you are new, eCom Elites is the better fit.
The focus is entirely on Facebook ads and email marketing. So if you want to up your game with either of these, this course is a good option for you.
He has also created his new Google Ads eCom Academy that you can bundle with Product Winner Blueprint for $497 or buy separately at $297. It’s a no-brainer to get the bundle package if you are serious about scaling your store.
Remember that this course requires that you have a store setup already. It’s not for beginners.
Product Winner Blueprint Pricing
PWB will cost you a flat fee of $297. There are no monthly fees. It is backed with a 7-day money-back guarantee. There is also an option to bundle his “Google Ads Ecom Academy” course together for $497.
Google Ads Ecom Academy is a separate course that teaches you how to run Google Ads for your dropshipping store. If you only want to focus on scaling with Facebook ads, you won’t need the bundle.
- Taught by experienced drop shipper Tristan Broughton
- Helps you find winning products to scale
- Can help you scale your existing winning products further
- Not meant for beginner dropshippers
- You will need to buy his separate course to learn Google Ads
- Only Facebook ads taught for traffic methods
There are many success stories from his students, ranging from 23K to 156,000 Euros per month. Just like with any course, results will vary. However, this just shows that Tristan’s methods, when followed to a T – do work.
So why did I include this course if it’s not for beginners? Some people may have a store already and are just looking for more help to scale it higher. Product Winner Blueprint can help with that through the advanced methods in testing, retargeting, ad setups and creatives, email marketing, and average order value.
To learn more, check out my Product WInner Blueprint Review
Dropshipping Course taught by Adrian Morrison – Suitable for beginners but very pricey: $2495
I rate the eCom Success Academy 3rd simply because it’s more on the expensive side. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great dropshipping course but you get more value for your money with eCom Elites.
The eCom Success Academy is also suitable for beginners like eCom Elites. It will show you how to build a drop shipping store on Shopify, teach you how to find products, and teach you how to do Facebook ads, Google Shopping, and email marketing.
It does fall short in some aspects when comparing it to eCom Elites because it does not teach Instagram strategies or SEO. However, there’s a TON of content and the last time I logged in it was around 200 videos.
It is taught by Adrian Morrison – a big name in the eCom world. I’m sure you have seen the many Facebook ads 😉
What I Like About the Ecom Success Academy
- Includes his “Sizzle Product Sniper Software” which I used myself but there are other ways you can do the same thing without this software.
- You also get weekly training with his “Profit Power Hour Webinars”. This is closed off and available to students only.
- Updates are frequent. For 2022, there are updates in the course on Aliexpress Secrets, a new viral product hunt, and an “Etsy Sneak Attack”. custom jewelry, and more. In total, I have counted 19 updates.
- It teaches you project management using tools like Slack and Asana so when your eCommerce website starts growing you’ll know exactly how to manage your team and business.
- It provides case studies of actual products that Adrian made 5 & 6 figures on.
- Exit Plan. If you decide to sell your store for a huge profit, Adrian will show you how to get the most money for your online store.
- Outsourcing. When your business grows he shares with you his key strategies on how to get help with places like onlinejobs.ph, 123employee.om, Upwork, and more.
What I Don’t Like
Honestly – this is an easy one. It’s the price. I think it’s wayyyyy too expensive and it did hurt a bit when I clicked the “submit payment” button when I bought it a few years ago.
It also looks like the “Art Licensing” has been removed as I don’t see it anymore. This was a cool feature where you could get licensed art for very cheap to use in your designs.
Ecom Success Academy Pricing
- One-time fee of $2495. There are NO refunds so please be aware of this.
Verdict: ESA is great for beginners and packs a ton of information. My only beef is the high price tag. The support is good and from what I have seen there’s been quite a few success stories from students that bought the course.
I bought this course several years ago and I still get all the updates so it is a benefit that it stays current. My Ecom Success Academy Review page goes into more detail so feel free to check it out.
Best Course for High-Ticket Dropshipping. ($2997 – 4997)
Dropship Lifestyle focuses on “Evergreen” products from known manufacturers. They do not teach you to source “trending” products. Typically this is more “high-ticket” dropshipping.
I was hesitant to include Dropship Lifestyle in my recommendations but felt it was necessary because not all people are interested to drop ship “trending” or inexpensive novelty items. However, it is important that you understand the downside of high-ticket dropshipping before you decide to get this course.
This can be an advantage, but at the same time, the competition is fierce. You’ll be up against big names competing for the same products.
However, Dropship Lifestyle has a more “hands-on” approach where they will help you choose a niche and tell you if it will be successful.
The course has 8 modules and a bonus module. As there are two packages to choose from, some listed here may not be included in the basic option.
- Niche Selection: Learn about pricing, target market, brand loyalty, passion vs profit, etc.
- Market Research: Market demand, dropship-friendly niches, etc.
- Website Creation: Shopify store setup with customizations, pages, blog posts, etc.
- Dropshipping Suppliers: How to find them and get approved.
- Conversion Optimization: Getting reviews, dealing with abandoned carts, connecting Google Analytics, etc.
- Traffic Acquisition: Tips on SEO with BING, funnels, paid traffic & influencers
- Outsourcing & Automation: How to automate your business and find freelancers
Key Benefits of Dropship Lifestyle
- Drop Ship Lifestyle® Theme supplied to build your store – no guessing on setup
- You choose a niche – Dropship Lifestyle will provide feedback if it’s a winner or not
- With their scripts, you can become an Authorized Retailer for big brands
- They claim to have a “proven” traffic system to get eyeballs on your store
- Basic subscription – $2997. Get access to all the training modules, private apps, and DSL’s dropshipping software.
- Ultimate package – $4997. Get an “almost” done for you store where you’ll have more hands-on training, including private calls with Anton Kraly. This option is for those that prefer Dropship Lifestyle to do the heavy lifting for them but it also comes at a much higher price.
You can get a refund but there’s a catch. Not only do you need to complete the course within 30 days, but you need to choose a niche, find at least 20 suppliers, and finally, build your website.
In other words, this is a performance-based refund policy. You can’t get a refund just by sitting back and letting the videos play. You have to take action. If you ask me, it’s possible but it’s going to be difficult to complete the training and build a fully-fledged e-commerce business in 30 days. If you have the time sure, but for those that have a full-time job – it’s gonna be difficult.
But don’t take my word for it, here’s their official positioning directly from their website:
- Detailed and in-depth training
- Departs from traditional low-ticket dropshipping
- Includes more than just Facebook ads for traffic generation.
- Substantial capital investment required: Big investment upfront followed by other business expenses before seeing any sales
- High-ticket dropshipping comes with risks. Be sure to check out my article on this.
- Refund policy comes with restrictions
Dropship Lifestyle is very different from other courses here. You won’t be sourcing products from places like AliExpress, Alibaba, or similar marketplaces. Instead, you will be dealing with items that are higher priced.
If you are interested in this type of drop shipping business dealing with expensive items, you should be aware of the risks involved. For example, if a customer wants a refund and the item sold was worth $2000, you are responsible for refunding it. You need to keep a substantial amount of capital in your business to account for issues like these.
However, it’s the best course for high ticket dropshipping so if you’re aware of the risks you could do well with this business model. If you’d rather focus on low-ticket dropshipping, go for eCom Elites instead.
My Dropship Lifestyle Review will go into more details about this course to see if it’s for you.
What is the Best Overal Dropshipping Course for Beginners?
If you are a beginner, you could do well with any course on this list. However, I find that the eCommerce Accelerator stands out from the rest.
This is because dropshipping has changed in 2022 and beyond. You can no longer do dropshipping like it was done in 2019. You must move to a wholesale model with your winning products.
eCommerce Accelerator is the only course that teaches that. Plus you are given all the SaleHoo tools for free when you buy the course. Normally you have to pay extra for these.
With training from someone that has several multi-million dollar successful stores and is backed by SaleHoo which has an excellent reputation, it’s why I chose it as my #1 dropshipping course for beginners. Even advanced dropshippers can benefit from it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is where you can run an online store without storing any products yourself.
When someone makes a purchase on your website, you simply order the product from the supplier. The supplier will then ship it to your customer on your behalf.
Typically you will markup products anywhere from 500% and beyond. This seems outrageous, but it’s very easy to find a product that sells for $2 which you can easily sell for $20. This is how you make money with dropshipping.
The above applies to low-ticket dropshipping. With high-ticket, the markup will be much less because the items cost an average of these items is around $1000.
Is Dropshipping still profitable in 2022?
To discuss this let’s look at the facts.
Yes, Dropshipping is still profitable in 2022 and beyond.
At the beginning of this article, I mentioned some facts that dropshipping has a market value of over 102 Billion annually and growing. It does NOT appear to be slowing down or dead. So the answer to this question is yes, it’s still profitable and worth it.
However, the game has changed. People are much savvier now so you’ll need to focus on building your brand and trust. You can no longer just throw up a store and expect immediate results. You will need to gain the confidence of your consumer. You achieve this by doing it right. That’s why education is so important and committing yourself to one of these best dropshipping courses.
Is Dropshipping dead?
Traditional dropshipping is dead. You can no longer continue with the same business model that was popular just a few years ago. The secret to success is to move from the traditional model to a dropshipping t0 wholesale model. You start by identifying winning products with the traditional dropship method and then move to a wholesale model with your winning products.
This strategy is taught in the eCommerce Accelerator, which is why it made it to number one on my list.
Share with your friends or someone that could benefit from this post!
- What is a Listicle Article? How To Write and Examples - December 1, 2022
- Is Pay-Per-Click Affiliate Marketing Worth It for Beginners? - November 30, 2022
- Jasper Certification: Take The Exam & Become an AI Expert - November 29, 2022