Have you recently stepped into the writing field? If so, you may not be aware of the chances of unintentional plagiarism.
Millions of blogs are published over the internet every day, and that’s why there are high chances that you may use the exact words that someone has written elsewhere. You should not use the same words, paragraphs, or sentences to avoid plagiarism and get your work approved by your clients or search engines.
So, how to check plagiarism? You can do this by using a dependable plagiarism checker. Do you know what is the best plagiarism software available over the internet? Confused? Don’t worry, here is the answer.
PlagiarismChecker is a website-based tool that allows users to check their content for plagiarism. It is one of the most reliable tools backed by the trust of bloggers, freelancers, and other writing professionals for many years. This tool offers both free and paid plagiarism checking services to users.
The online plagiarism checker provided is very accurate and highly dependable. It shows the percentage of plagiarism and the sentences that are plagiarized from other sources. In addition, the site uses advanced algorithms to compare the content with billions of web pages and documents.
Access the tool by visiting the link: https://www.plagiarismchecker.co
- It tells the percentage of copied content
- This tool offers highlights and plagiarized content
- Very easy to use even for newbies
- Have a mobile-friendly website
- Provide a free plagiarism checking facility
- Its paid version is relatively less expensive
- Takes a few more seconds compared to its counterparts to detect plagiarism
PlagiarismChecker.co offers various monthly and yearly plans to users of different levels. Here are some of the packages of this plagiarism detector;
- Basic: Annual basic plan starts from $8/m to $28/m and monthly ranges from $10 to $35 per month.
- Business: The monthly business plan ranges from $10 to $50 and annual $8/m to $40/m.
- Enterprise: It starts from $20/m to $100/m for yearly users. Those who want to buy it every month can get it from $25 to $125.
- Corporate: This package is designed for corporates starting from $60/m to $240/m. The annual subscribers can enjoy them from $17 to $67/m.
- Exclusive: This package is for those who have a lot of work to check. It ranges from $11 to $40 monthly and $7 to $300 for annual users.
The cherry on the cake? It offers a free trial for up to 800words.
Scribbr is one of the best and most commonly used plagiarism detectors in the world.
Scribbr is very popular among students as its results are accurate and reliable. Its database consists of more than 91 billion web pages and about 70 million publications in multiple languages.
Scribbr is equally suitable for both academic and website content. That’s why professional writers and students also rely on Scribbr due to its vast database and dependability.
Furthermore, Scribbr’s algorithm catches not only the copied content but also the paraphrased one. It leaves the replaced words but shows plagiarism on the other parts of the content. Therefore, make sure to write content on your own, as it can catch all of your tricks.
- Best for checking academic assignments
- Detects the edited and poorly paraphrased content
- Don’t misuse or store any kind of users' data
- Provides live support
- Always trustworthy and dependable
- It is comparatively more expensive than almost every other tool.
- Doesn’t offer a free trial
As mentioned above, Scribbr is a bit expensive compared to almost every other tool. It has three packages;
For small documents up to 7500 words, it charges $19.95.
It costs $29.95 for documents ranging from 7500 to 50000 words.
For large documents above 50,000 words, it costs $39.95.
Copyscape is a dependable tool when it comes to checking plagiarism from written content. This tool has gained much popularity since its development.
Copyscape uses a database of billions of web pages to compare your content. It is very accurate and can detect even the smallest amount of plagiarism. It also offers several other features that make it an excellent choice for businesses.
It is one of the most favoured choices of bloggers and freelancers who use this tool to check and remove intentional or unintentional plagiarism from their content.
Pros of Copyscape
- It compares your content against billions of web pages to show you the similarity percentage
- You can use this great tool to find out who is stealing your content
- It helps you to identify copied content
- Copyscape is easy to use, even for people unfamiliar with online tools
- It can check for plagiarism in both text and URLs
Cons of Copyscape
- It is a bit more expensive than many others
- Slower custom support
- Doesn't save reports
Copyscape premium has a straightforward plan compared to many other tools. It charges 3¢ per 200 words and 1¢ for 100 additional words.
Originality.AI is essentially two tools in one. With the buzz that's going on with Ai writing tools these days, this tool was created to detect AI written content and to also detect plagiarism with any content.
AI tools are so good that they seldomly plagiarize. Most of the time when you pop in AI written content in a plagiarism tool it will show as 100% original.
Enter Originality AI. This tool is able to detect if text was written by AI or not. I did a full test on my Originality AI review where you can see it in action.
5. Grammarly Premium
Grammarly, the world’s leading online grammar checker, can also help you check plagiarism in your content.
The plagiarism detector in Grammarly scans over 16 billion web pages to find instances of plagiarism. It is useful for ensuring that your content is original and meets your standards for quality.
If you're looking for a plagiarism detector that will help you identify copied content in your work, Grammarly is a great option. In addition to its plagiarism detection capabilities,
Grammarly offers a wide range of services to help you improve your grammar, punctuation, and style. However, you don’t get a free trial version to check how it works. To check plagiarism online using Grammarly, you have to buy Grammarly Premium or Grammarly Business.
- Grammarly’s results are impressive
- Have an extensive and updated database
- Detects grammar mistakes as well
- Makes content better in every aspect
- It is only a good choice when you need to detect grammatical mistakes in the content
- Sometimes it doesn’t show the exact results
- Only supports the English language
Grammarly Premium and Grammarly Business both allow users to check plagiarism and let them make their content unique.
Grammarly Premium starts at $12.00/m and goes up to $30/m.
Grammarly Business costs $12.50/m for each member. Users can also get it on a free trial.
Quetext is another reliable tool that won the trust of many people in the writing, social media management, and SEO field.
This tool is also used for checking academic assignments and papers. However, the academic papers’ results are not always perfect. So, if you are searching for a plagiarism checker for academic work, Quetext is a fine option but not the perfect one.
Like all other tools mentioned in this article, Quetext is also trustworthy as it doesn’t store any of the users’ data for any kind of use. Those who want to try it first before buying its subscription can get a free version that provides a 2,500 words check.
- Reliable for blogging and copywriting
- An inexpensive choice to detect plagiarism in academic work
- Offers citation assistant
- Not always perfect for academic assignments and papers
- Sometimes it shows unnecessary and false results
Quetext offers three packages for its subscribers.
Pro Basic: This package is available for $9/m for 200 pages and $69/y.
Pro Plus: It costs $19.99/m for 500 pages or up to 250,000 words, and its annual package can be obtained at $129/y.
Pro Organization: Available for $49.99/m to check 1,000 pages or 500,000 words and $499/y.
Every plagiarism checker has some pros and cons, and it is better in certain conditions and worse in others.
Recommending a tool without knowing the needs and preferences of the users can waste their money. Before purchasing or using any tools for plagiarism detection, you must analyze your needs and then decide which one is suitable for you.
However, it wouldn’t be fair if I don’t give my verdict.
If you want to check for plagiarism in both the academic papers and online content and cost isn’t the issue, Scribbr is an excellent choice.
Copyscape is also immaculate if you only want it for website and online content.
Plagiarismchecker.co is perfect for those who want to get the results like Copyscape and Scribbr but don’t want to spend all of their budgets just checking plagiarism.
If you want to eliminate grammatical errors from the content and avoid plagiarism as well, Grammarly could be your best friend.
Quetext is for those who want to save their money and check both academic and website content.
Be a hero and stop plagiarism by sharing this article!
- 15 Proven Tactics to Make Money with YouTube Automation - January 23, 2024
- 11 Evergreen YouTube Channel Ideas and Topics for Beginners - January 15, 2024
- 61 YouTube Niches and Sub-Niches with Low Competition: Untapped Opportunities for Creators - January 12, 2024