You've seen Kevin David on Youtube and got intrigued by his ads. You want to learn more about the Amazon FBA business and whether or not this course is a good fit for you.
In this Amazon FBA Ninja 2020 review, I will take you through the course content and help you to decide if it's for you or not.
I actually have the course so i'm in a pretty good position to help you get very informed. I started my Amazon FBA business just a short year ago and have done a lot of research and course buying on different training.
So does Kevin David's course stack up? By the time you're done, you'll have an answer. Sound good?
About Kevin David
Before we jump into the course modules (you can skip this if you wish) I thought it would be appropriate for you to get to know Kevin David a little more if you don't already. It's important to know who your instructor is because sometimes a good backround story can be motivating as well.
Kevin David always knew he wanted to be an entrepreneur and this started at the age of 14. He grew up in Eugene, Oregon and had a passion for playing soccer. Through the sport, he learned a lot about hard work, competition and the art of winning.
Fast forward years later and he ended up graduating from Oregon State Summa Cum Laude and got a job as an accountant at PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Although he had a great job, working 80 hours a week for someone else was just not something he wanted to do anymore. (sound familiar)
He then transitioned into a new position at Facebook as a privacy consultant. Still at this point with a job that was considered great, he still had the urge to do something on his own.
One late night while working at Facebook, Kevin stumbled across - you guessed it - Amazon FBA.
He launched his first product on Amazon just a month later. The rest is history...
With his success, Kevin launched THATLifestyleNinja. The goal here is to educate people on how to start an online business freeing them from the "slavery" of the corporate 9-5.
Thanks to Kevin's training, there are over 2300 people that have quit their day job. You can see this on his official site.
He's got a huge following on Facebook, Instagram and of course, Youtube.
Zon Ninja Masterclass 2020 Course Overview
With the recent slashing of affiliate commissions promoting products on the Amazon platform, many people are looking to become an Amazon FBA seller instead.
With Amazon FBA Ninja, the course has been revamped for 2020. If you decide to buy this course, you will learn all the proper techniques and secrets on how to sell on Amazon.
You'll learn proper product selection, how to find high quality suppliers, scaling your revenue and even increase your organic rankings. You'll also learn basic PPC (pay per click) advertising.
Amazon FBA Ninja Course Modules
Before you can even think about making any money with Amazon, you need to understand the importance of product research. This is critical for any business online whether it's ecom, affiliate marketing or in this case, Amazon FBA.
In the first module Kevin is going to show you the finer details of product research.
In this module you are going to learn:
- How to set up your company LLC
- How to use Amazon Seller Central
- Finding products
- See a visual of Kevin doing his product selection process
- How to use Jungle Scout & Amazon Basics effectively
- Track 999 cart method
- Advanced techniques for product research
Module #2 - Suppliers & Shipping
Finding that perfect product is great, but what if the supplier sucks and has a bad rep? You'll want to run away from them - and fast.
Fortunately, in this module Kevin is going to help you get all your ducks in a row for finding the perfect supplier to work with and build a lasting business relationship.
Here are some of the topics covered in this module:
- Understanding bulk orders including shipping costs & processes involved
- How to ensure you get the best possible deal and the best products at the lowest possible price
- How many units of a product you'll need to buy from the supplier
- payment procedures
- All about barcodes - FNSKU & UPC
- Product inspection
- How to protect yourself (your money that is) if a deal goes bad
- How to get your products delivered directly from China to Amazon FBA
- How to find US based suppliers (and not rely too much on China!)
Module #3 - Brand Registration Product & Listing Optimization
In this 3 part module, you are going to learn how to properly create your listing while at the same time protecting your brand. Also taught is how to deal with an "out of stock" situation.
Part 1 - Registering your Brand
- Shows you how to get your brand registered and product lines trademarked including length of time and associated costs
- How to properly set your product price, buy box, & prime eligibility
- How to control the listings canonical URL
- How to optimize your images for the best ranking possible
- How to properly set your listing price
- "Buy Box" optimizations
- Buy Box eligibility & Amazon Prime Issues
- How to avoid losing the buy box to a competitor
- Optimizing your Canonical URL
Part 2 - Creating Product Listings and Ranking
- Learn how to increase organic sales by 200%
- Learn a cool trick how to rank an organic keyword
- Using copy to convince potential customers to buy from you and not your competition
- How to create and monetize video for more sales
- Upsells - make more sales and learn the entire process
- Learn how to do EBC correctly (Enhanced Brand Content)
- Complete walkthrough of an entire listing
Part 3 - Protecting your brand and Product Listing
- How to deal with "hijacking" of your listing
- Leverage Amazon to fight those who "steal" your buy box
- Dealing with "out of stock" issues and how to recover your rankings should this occur
Module #4 - Product Launch Strategies
This module is dedicated to getting your first product lauched and making that first sale.
Kevin teaches you how to get your products ranked in Amazon through various strategies like video ads, giveaways, reviews, coupons & email marketing. There are two parts to this module.
Part 1 - Launching your product
- How to effectively use "giveaways"
- How to create video ads for your products
Part 2 - Launching your product continued (advanced tactics)
- Pricing strategy to maximize sales
- How to advertise in the "top 100" best sellers list in your niche
- How creating an ebook for your product can skyrocket sales
- How to use "Lightning Deals" to increase sales & exposure
- How to leverage Clickbank (yes, Clickbank!) to get more sales
- Launching a product manually or using a service like "Viral Launch"
- Why and how to collect emails for future sales and grow your empire
Module #5 - Product Reviews
I can guarantee that the last time you bought a product on Amazon, you read the review first. Am I right?
As a seller, you need to think like a customer. Do you think anyone is going to buy from you if you have no reviews?
Or, worse yet - you've got a bunch of negative reviews. That ain't good!
Module 5 addresses the issue of reviews and to get plenty of good ones to help you sell more products and quicker as well.
One of the ways Kevin accomplishes this is through email marketing. You'll learn his tactics on how with a successful email campaign, you'll be about to acquire much more reviews - all legit as well.
As well as email, you're given instruction on how to set up your follow up campaigns to encourage even more reviews on top of the email campaign.
You may have heard that reviews is a sensitive subject especially when it comes to Amazon, so there's a section in this as well just so that you don't violate Amazon's terms of service (TOS) keeping you out of trouble.
Another strategy Kevin teaches is obtaining reviews through a Facebook group.
There you have it. I'm sure you haven't heard of these strategies yet on how to get reviews and this just goes to show that Kevin's training is quite innovative and it doesn't just start and end here in this module.
Module #6 - PPC Optimization & Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
Just putting up a product and expecting sales to come in is just not reality. Sure, in come cases that could work but the reality is you need a strategy.
With Pay-Per-Click advertising, or PPC, Kevin walks you through using this strategy to get more eyeballs on your page resulting in more sales. Below is a summary of what you will learn in this module.
- Learn the benefits of using the Amazon Marketing Service
- Learn the benefits of Sponsored product ads, headline search ads & product display ads.
- Learn about different campaigns and how to effectively use each - Broad Match, Phrase Match & Exact Match
- Building your keyword list and how to extract the most profitable keywords
- You'll also learn about keyword tools, some are free and other one he uses is very low cost.
- How to further refine your ads with advanced strategies - misspellings, slightly higher bid strategy, etc.
Module #7 - Advanced Marketing
In this module you are going to learn about advanced marketing tactics. These include Facebook, Instagram and a Facebook Auto-responder setup.
As I mentioned before, just putting up your listing isn't enough. You need some power to it and these strategies outlined by David are guaranteeing you traffic to your product.
This section is broken down into 3 parts and i've summarized them in point form below.
Part 1 - Tips on Influencer Marketing
- Learn how to find the best influencers for your product
- How to get the most bang for your buck
- How to create a custom Facebook Ad Audience for your Amazon Product
- How to build Facebook groups to promote your products
Part 2 - Facebook & Clickfunnels
- Learn Kevin's strategy for finding customers most likely to buy your products
- Learn how to get a tracking link (Amazon does not provide this) for tracking Facebook traffic conversions on your Amazon pages
- How to create funnels in Clickfunnels to promote your products. You'll also get a pre-done funnel
Part 3 - Facebook Auto-Responder
- Learn how to set up an autoresponder on your Facebook messenger
- This tactic will automatically direct your customers to appropriate social media and other pages.
Module #8 - Secret Hacks
In this module you are going to learn how to be as efficient as possible with your business. There are many pieces to this puzzle and when you combine everything together, your business will run like a well oiled machine.
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- How to get free Headline Ads
- How to find reviewers
- Secure your account from Hijackers
- Contacting seller support
- How to get writers to blog about your products
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
I base a good course on a few variables and not just the content. It's important to look at the instructor and his/her path to success. Are they just creating a course for the money or did they actually do this stuff?
You'll see many of these so-called "guru's" peddling their own product/course even though you've never heard of them.
What I like about Kevin David is that I think he's proved himself. I mean, the guy has already been awarded the coveted "2 Comma Club Award" from Clickfunnels and that alone should say enough. Not to mention he has proven to have made a lot of money selling on Amazon FBA. So can you trust that he knows his stuff?
Yes, I think so.
So back to the course - it's $997 and not exactly cheap. What I do like though is that there is a money back guarantee so if you're not happy you can ask for a refund. Read the fine-print though because there may be some stipulations involved.
Therefore, based on the content which is solid, backed by a proven marketer, I am giving Zon Ninja Masterclass a passing grade.
What should be your next step?
If you haven't already, watch his free training here. You can schedule it if you don't have the time right now but do this soon.
- Affiliate Lab Review: Is Matt Diggity’s Course Worth The Cost? - July 8, 2020
- Simple Wifi Profits Review - July 1, 2020
- Consulting Accelerator Review: Is This Sam Ovens Course Worth it? - June 9, 2020