Welcome to my review on ODI Productions - Affiliate Marketing Champ. Now, this course is not new but I have had a lot of interest from my readers to make a review. I finally caved.
In this review (I promise not to make it long) I am going to summarize his course and tell you if it is worth it or not. Right off the bat I will tell you that it is not a scam. However, there are some things I will need to tell you. And spoiler alert - I'm going to give you a better option at much less the cost.
This is ODI's first course, his latest is called "Passive Income Lifestyle" which has a price tag of $1997. Currently, Affiliate Marketing Champ is $997.
I don't need to tell you about ODI and who he is, how much he loves his cars and dog, you know already - so let's just dive in.
Affiliate Marketing Champ Review - Course Content
Here's a snapshot of the course content and what you'll get.
I apologize if it's a little blurry, so i'll break this down. There are 10 modules in Total with 2 other sections on joining the Facebook group and appylying as an affiliate for his course. Each module just has one video averaging about 20 minutes. Hmmm... That's not a lot of content, is it?
Module 1: My Story: From UCLA Dropout to Dream Life in Just 2 years.
- 1 video, 25:55 minutes long
- You won't learn anything here, he just talks about himself.
Module 2: What is Affiliate Marketing and WHY it's the BEST Online Business Today
- 1 Video - 6:32 minutes long
- Explains what affilaite marketing is & how it works
Module 3: The best examples Of affiliate marketing in the real world
- 1 video - 21:25 minutes long
- shows the different ways people are making money online
- Talks about making money with Youtube, Amazon, Instagram, creating authority websites and personal blogs
MOdule 4: Step by step plan on how to create a successful affiliate marketing business
- 1 video - 42:56 minutes long
- picking a niche
- create a brand
- Start a Youtube Channel
- Create A Simple Website
- Apply for Affiliate Networks
- Find/Research Products to Sell
- Create Content Promoting Those Products
Everything in this module was not exactly groundbreaking and can be found online in free videos. Very elementary stuff.
Module 5: The Most profitable niches in affiliate marketing revealed
- Big ticket items (think TV's)
- Evergreen markets such in health, fitness, wellness, etc.
- Food and cooking
- 1 Video - 29:28 minutes long
Again, nothing groundbreaking, you can probably look online and find these niches although I didn't include them all here.
Module 6: How to rank on the first page of YouTube & Google "TOP SECRET"
- 1 video, 23:12 minutes
- Some SEO tips given but definitely not a complete guide
- Takes a lot more to rank than what was said in a 23 minute long video
- SEO in itself is a course that should be taught on it's own (I should do one)
Module 7: This paid traffic source will turbocharge your results
- How to create a Youtube paid ad
- Set up Google Adwords
- Setting up Facebook Ads
- 1 video, 23:16 min long
Module 8: How to create and affiliate marketing website from scratch in 1 hour
- Walks you through a setup from buying domain to hosting live
- I too have a similar video you can watch here for free
Module 9: How To Create a Facebook Ad for Affiliate marketing
- 1 video, 17:44 min long
- Odi prefers Youtube Ads but does give a decent overview of setting up a Facebook Ad.
Module 10: My Top 5 Mistakes with Affiliate Marketing that I wish i knew before
- 1 Video, 16:45 min long
- Talks about avoiding shiny object syndrome, avoiding paid ads, and doing too much research
He also has a video on joining the Facebook group and also an opportunity to become an affilate of Affiliate Marketing Champ.
To me, this course is kind of like a free e-book download you get in exchange for your email address. You'd then be warmed up in a series of emails to be sold a REAL course on affiliate marketing. Oh and Odi does not offer refunds.
I'm not saying the course is bad, because it's not. It's just a lot of theory and motivation.
With only 1 video a section, it's very watered down and you're pretty much left on your own wondering what to do next.
The course sells for an unbelievable $997. My guess is that it is priced so high so no one will buy it and opt to get his latest course that sells for $1997.
Look, if you want a complete course that kicks ass with over 100 videos, look no farther than Franklin Hatchett's Savage Affiliates.
It is superior in so many more ways and I encourage you to read my review here.
Savage Affiliates is also my #1 rated affiliate marketing course because it's a complete course and is constantly updated by Franklin. He has MANY videos per module, unlike in Affiliate Marketing Champ.
Best of all, it's only $197. Don't be fooled by the low price. It blows away any affiliate marketing course I have seen in a long time and I highly encourage you to get it. There's also a money back guarantee.
Read my review now on Savage Affiliates, the much better alternative.
Affiliate Marketing Champ Rating
Affiliate Marketing Champ is a decent intoduction to what affiliate marketing is and what options you have to get into it. It’s more of a theoretical course than a step by step strategy course taught in a course like Savage Affiliates. Affiliate Marketing Champ is not worth the price tag of $997 and I would stay away.